Language Builder 1-8
By David Dye | Edited by Dr Poonam S Kohli
JUST FIFTEEN MINUTES A DAY FOR LEARNING ERROR FREE ENGLISH
English Grammar Textbook by Grades
Elementary English Grammar Textooks 1-5 ( With easy writing and communication exercises)
Middle and higher level English Grammar, Writing and Communication Textbooks 6-8
Language Builder 1-8 is a complete and graded Engilish language and grammar series from elementary to Middle standard. Supported with a large number of graded English Grammar Worksheets and English Grammar Exercises, it teaches the rules of grammar based on latest research in English language learning.
Language Builder 1-8, is a series of books which work according to the capacity of the learner to ensure mastery learning with interesting and fun grammar worksheets built to internalise the concepts. Lessons introduce concepts to the students, and grammar and writing worksheets help students gain confidence. Real progress is made as the students are challenged to use their new language skills in real life situations.
Key Features :
- Books are carefully graded with Grammar standards for each stage of learning. Grammar and punctuation rules are clearly defined. Explanations are clear and pictorially supported with mental maps and memory aids.
- Appropriate activities to help develop language skills
- A lot of worksheets with real life situations to help students develop communication skills.
- Grammar games and puzzles to stimulate thinking and build vocabulary and spelling.
- Attractive full colour layout of the books with cartoonish pictures to elaborate and illustrate the concepts and exercises to make learning fun
- Plenty of grammar, spelling, writing and communication exercises ensure that no student is left behind
- Extremely user friendly books with all books divided into well graded units. Built in evaluation of English learning. All units have unit reviews, to first enable the students to assess their understanding of the units followed by unit tests. This helps build the confidence of students and are a useful resource for teachers.
- All aspects of writing and communication including writing letters both formal and informal, note making and story telling are systematically covered.
- An outstanding feature of the series is learning to write a paragraph by step by step building on five points which every student can learn. Great emphasis is placed on original thinking and independent speaking and writing.
- Spelling activities and vocabulary builder sections help students learn and use new words.
- The books focus the attention of students on Funny English Mistakes by giving them in Boxes according to the concept being taught. Thus helping to eliminate common and funny errors.
- The Grammar books use such topics that are otherwise also useful for students such as Disaster management, Environment and holistic values
Language Builder Book 1
Language Builder Book 2
Language Builder Book 3
Language Builder Book 4
Language Builder Book 5
Language Builder Book 6
Language Builder Book 7
Language Builder Book 8
This series has been developed by Mr. David Dye, a world renowned author of several successful books and teacher trainer for English language teaching. He has years of research and experience for developing English Language Teaching Materials. His creativity worksheets are available at www.createbetterwriters.com and are used by thousands of teachers all over the world for English teaching.
Dr Poonam S Kohli who has edited and compiled the series, has more than three decades experience in education and editing. She is an author of award winning and highly popular books for school students.